SAC Tactical will provide training in the use of firearms and tactics only to those students who are United States Citizens, have a clean criminal record, are lawfully able to possess firearms and are of good moral character. SAC Tactical reserves the right to refuse to serve or teach those, who in our opinion, do not comply with these requirements.
Students attending SAC Tactical classes, must supply proof of a clean criminal record, be able to lawfully possess firearms and demonstrate U.S. Citizenship prior to matriculating with us. Acceptable forms of documentation are:
- Current, valid concealed weapons permit issued by a state, county, tribal, local government within the United States;
- Proof of current U.S. military affiliation;
- Proof of current affiliation with a law enforcement agency of a federal, state, county, local, or tribal agency within the United States;
- Proof of honorable retirement from a federal, state, local, or tribal law enforcement agency within the United States AND a current HR218/LEOSA qualification card.
If you are unable to provide one of the forms of documentation, please contact SAC Tactical to discuss the matter further.
Thank you for the inquiry and interest in SAC Tactical. Below are several issues that need to be addressed to facilitate your training with SAC Tactical.
Method of Payment
Payment can be made via the online link associated with the specific class you want to register for. When submitting payment, the student must also submit documentation that the student is a US citizen, has a clean criminal record and can lawfully possess firearms. See below for the explanation. Failure to submit the necessary documentation will delay registration.
These vary depending upon the class type. As a general guide line figure on 400 rounds of ammunition per day. You will receive an e-mail from SAC Tactical when you register for a specific class with the necessary ammunition requirements. Armor piercing/incendiary/reloads etc. is prohibited
(This covers general classes; specific classes require additional equipment such as a M4 carbine etc. Upon registration, you will be provided with a list of necessary equipment):
- Wrap around eye protection.
- Hard Shell ear protection.
- Baseball type cap with a brim.
- Closed toe footwear. The footwear should be comfortable and allow for easy movement for an extended period.
- Centerfire handgun with a minimum caliber of 9X19mm or 38 Special with a minimum of 3 magazines (6 magazines/speedloaders is highly recommended).
- A quality holster that will retain the weapon through moderately physical movement and allows dominant hand only re-holstering. Appendix holsters are prohibited. Blackhawk Serpa holsters are prohibited. At least one magazine/speed loader carrier.
- Adequate water for hydration purposes.
- Concealing garment is highly recommended.
- Weapon lubricant is recommended.
- Note book and pen.
- Some form of tactical flashlight. The recommended styles have pressure activated tail caps and spare batteries.
The tuition for classes varies. Each class flyer will specify the tuition and any range fees etc.
The fee for your class, as well as all necessary documentation must be paid no later than three days prior to the beginning of the specified class, unless other arrangements have been made with SAC Tactical. Please note that your registration is NOT complete unless all necessary documentation and payment in full has been received by SAC Tactical.
If SAC Tactical is notified of your enrollment cancellation more than 30 days prior to the commencement of training, your full payment can be refunded or applied to another SAC Tactical class. This credit will expire one (1) year after the starting date of the originally scheduled class and the funds will be deemed forfeited to SAC Tactical.
If SAC Tactical is notified of your cancellation 30 days or less prior to the start of the class, your payment is deemed non-refundable and will be credited towards another future SAC Tactical class pending space availability. This credit will expire after one (1) year after the starting date of the originally scheduled class and the funds will be deemed forfeited to SAC Tactical.
If you voluntarily withdraw from a class after the class has commenced for any reason, your class fee will not be refunded or credited.
SAC Tactical reserves the right to alter, amend, change, or update these policies at any time.